|Certifications :||Check my Apple certifications|
|CPMT :||Certified trainer for Emploi Québec|
- Bilingual, spoken/written, Ontario native (not my fault )
- Comfortable teaching technical staff, teachers, creatives and retired curious people
- Studied on mainframes in college early 80’s, discovered Mac in 1987, helped create a french forum, getting to know exceptional people mostly in education
- 3 years Apple sales rep in education, East of Montréal
- 10 years IT support technician in 25 schools, Saint-Hyacinthe QC
- Love to demystify complexe things and motivate users to surpass themselves
- Driving permit, up to date passport
- Love to create digital or paper documentation for training purposes
- Apple Certified Trainer (since 10.5)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.11
- Apple Certified Support Professional 10.11
- Apple Certified Specialist – Security and Mobility 10.6
- Certified by CPMT (formerly Emploi Québec)
- 1 university certificate (TÉLUQ)
- macOS technical training provided onsite to a canadian corporation’s 2 support groups, Toronto and Montréal
- Remotely evaluate needs, agree on contents and create a 2-day technical macOS training delivered to tech support staff universities of Ottawa, Carleton, Bishop, Sherbrooke and Montréal.
- Meet, agree on, develop and deliver iPad 10-hour introduction courses to groups of 15 seniors in Granby and Cowansville, QC for Université de Sherbrooke — Université du troisième Âge. Delivered 12 times as of 11/2016.
- Coach, mentor and trainer for 65 days with 70 teachers with new MacBook Air laptops in Montréal (private school). Respond to questions, find solutions to current issues, locate Windows equivalent software for Mac, provide tips & tricks to boost productivity, on the spot training, or prepared in advance for groups.
- Develop a 4-day technical class on Apple products/systems for a group of 6 university tech staff. Collaboration with Danny-Pierre Villeneuve.
- Exploration meetings, validate, prepare, organise and deliver personalized contents to many organisations to meet the needs put forward, for macOS and iOS 10 class computers.
- Animate many troubleshooting workshops on macOS in enterprise, educational environments and other organisations using TeamViewer for many clients.
- (no real connection but…) Full LED installation in lower cupboards in our new condo, with magnetic on/off switches (door and window type). Great feeling every time we open a door!
- Prepare and deliver a “Internal or External Web Hosting” course for a post-secondary professional school.
- Sub-contracted help in troubleshooting dozens of iPads in a private school setting, installing and configuring AppleTV devices.
- Prepare and deliver productivity workshops for iOS and mobiles.
- Prepare/install Mac labs before delivering Apple Certified classes through ACTCs across Canada : Montréal, Québec, Ottawa, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, etc.
- BC’s French School District (province wide) : helped deploy 2200 MacBooks, provide tech training to staff, usage training to teachers and students, tips and tricks.
Apple Certified Trainer 10.11
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.11
Apple Certified Support Professional 10.11